Digital marketing is also called online marketing. It is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet through digital platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.
Essentially, if a marketing campaign involves digital communication, it's digital marketing.
Branding, promotion and leads generation through social media platforms like, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
Yes, you have to pay separately to run ads online.
How much money has to be spent in running online advertising depends on how much online competition there is in your business category, that is, how many other businessmen are investing money online in the same business as you. And that too in the same area where you want to run the advertisement. Moreover, online advertisement can be start with approx ₹100 daily budget.
The more competition there is in your business online, the more money you have to invest. But if you want, you can invest around ₹100- ₹500 per day. In this way, if you invest ₹100 per day, then a month is about ₹3000.
- Digital platforms accessed through websites or mobile apps
- Instant distribution and global reach
- Interactive features like likes, reactions, comments, and direct messaging
- Real-time updates and timely information
- highly cost-effective and accessible to a wide range of users
- Option to target specific kind of group or ethnicity & Audience of choice
- Physical publications like newspapers, magazines, and brochures.
- Slower distribution is limited to specific geographic areas or subscribers.
- Limited interactivity and primarily one-way communication.
- Longer production cycles and delayed updates.
- It involves production and distribution costs, making it less accessible for some Random Marketing.
Social media publicity provides benefits such as increased visibility, brand awareness, direct communication with the audience, cost-effective marketing, market research insights, partnership opportunities etc.
Social media marketing is necessary for businesses because it provides a wide audience reach, increases brand awareness, enables targeted advertising, facilitates customer engagement and relationship building, offers cost-effective marketing, provides real-time feedback and market insights, and helps manage brand reputation.
We cover almost all polular social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Google my business etc.
- Competition - The absence of social media marketing can lead to limited brand visibility and lack of presence in the time of competitive digital era and challenges in managing brand reputation.
- Trust - social media presence helps build clients' trust towards brands with their active presence on social media.
It usually starts returning benefits after a while of actively continued presence on social media.
Client conversation ratio varies on a case-to-case basis, It depends on many factors. Such as Type of products/services, Value/price of the products/services, Targeted locations, Follow up process etc.
Lead generation always depends on the amount and kind of targeted audience and Adjunct of service or product.
Cost per lead is subject to market and type of demand. It can vary from ₹5 to ₹50 per lead. But if the product is of high value the cost per lead can be even more than ₹50.
Yes, we can. Here we are sharing some proven track records for your concern. Please visit client section of our website and you can also check our clients work.
The number of likes on your social media posts can vary depending on various factors, including the content of your posts, the quality of your engagement with your audience, the size and engagement level of your follower base, and the overall appeal of your content to your target audience.
Yes, but very few because hese plans are focused on branding, not on leads. If your priority is the generation of leads then plans should be accompanied by campaigns that can help to squeeze results from the same day.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the practice of optimizing websites to improve their visibility and rankings in search engine results. It involves techniques like keyword research, content optimization, link building, and technical optimizations to attract more organic traffic and reach the target audience effectively.
A steady and noticeable presence on social media always performs better with a longer duration.
Yes, we can. Here we are sharing our company profile and portfolio of clientele.
Responding to the client's queries and questions. Follow-ups for reviews and ratings, posting on Google my business and providing inbox follow up support.
We provide almost complete digital marketing solution. For more detail please visit our services page.
You need to make payment as per selected plans. 100% advance payment for starting the project and getting the benefits offered by the company.
Yes, Please share your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org